The new issue of Famitsu brings with it another order of votes on various titles released during the week on the Japanese market, among which 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.
The new issue of Famitsu has come out and we report, as usual, the votes contained in the various reviews this week, which see in particular a superlative evaluation for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim , the new game developed by VanillaWare for PS4.
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim wins a resounding 38/40, moreover, quite in line with the historian of the development team, who on the pages of the Japanese magazine has often achieved excellent results. We do not yet know if the game will arrive in the West, but it is a very special title, which combines the strategic adventure with visual novel influences. The story features 13 young characters, high school students, who find themselves the last hope of humanity against an alien invasion, piloting giant combat robots called Sentinels. You can learn more by reading the preview from the TGS 2019 published in September.
Other noteworthy titles include A Plague Tale:Tokyo Dark: Remembrance and SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays.
So let’s see this week’s votes on Famitsu:
- 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (PS4) – 9/9/10/10 [38/40]
- A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4) – 9/8/8/7 [32/40]
- Guns of Mercy (Switch) – 8/8/7/8 [31/40]
- Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate (PS4, Switch, PS Vita) – 6/6/6/6 [24/40]
- SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays (PS4, Switch) – 8/8/8/7 [31/40]
- Tokyo Dark: Remembrance (Switch) – 8/7/8/8 [31/40]
- Your Toy (PS4, Switch) – 6/6/6/6 [24/40]