With the recent Bear Market, as always for those who use liquidity well and have a good analysis methodology, there are several buying opportunities.
Here is a list of 21 global actions, selected through the filters of InvestingPro, with some interesting qualitative characteristics. As I always say, this is only the first of many filters, then the single title must be analyzed even more in depth.
As always, the filters are as follows:
- Earnings growth greater than 10% in the last 10 years
- Security at a discount of at least 30% compared to the fair value
- Good relationship between short-term assets and liabilities
- Price with a discount of at least 30% compared to the Fair Value
- Debt / Capital less than 30%
- Return on capital greater than 10%
- Excellent / excellent state of health
- Market capitalization over 10 billion
Especially after dips, and after similar moments, applying these filters and periodically monitoring potentially good opportunities is an exercise to be done often. In addition to this first analysis, in fact, the business of the company, the market in which it operates, the future prospects must then be analyzed, and finally also the graphic analysis for those who do not want to operate in the long term.
Until next time!
If you find my analytics useful, and want to receive updates when I publish them in real time, click on the FOLLOW button on my profile!
“This article has been written for informational purposes only; it does not constitute solicitation, offer, advice, consultancy or investment recommendation as such does not want to incentivize the purchase of assets in any way. Remember that any type of assets is valued from multiple points of view and is highly risky and therefore, every investment decision and the related risk remain with the responsibility “