This Wednesday, the British Embassy in France unveiled the first details of this state visit, which will take place from September 20 to 22.
Promoting and protecting biodiversity, combating climate change, strengthening security and defense ties, recognizing exceptional literary achievements… These are all themes common to both countries that will be highlighted during this royal visit.
The President of the Republic Emmanuel Macron and his wife are expecting Charles III and Camilla in Paris on Wednesday and Thursday. A well-filled schedule awaits their Majesties with, without any definite order yet:
-Ucommemoration ceremony and wreath laying at the Arc de Triomphe with the presidential couple, marking the shared sacrifices of the past and a lasting legacy of cooperation.
-Ubilateral meeting with Charles III and President Macron at the Elysée Palace.
– Charles III will address senators and deputies from the Senate.
– A state banquet at the Palace of Versailles offered by Emmanuel and Brigitte Macron.
– Queen Camilla and Brigitte Macron will launch a new Franco-British literary prize at the National Library of France.
– The King and Queen will take part in a meeting with community sports groups and sports stars to highlight the benefits of sport for young people as France hosts the Rugby World Cup.
– Charles III and Emmanuel Macron will attend a reception…
Read more on ParisMatch