AC Milan failed in the hunt for FC Porto’s Iranian striker Mehdi Taremi. The Portuguese club asked too much from the Rossoneri. The latter Patson embarked on the path of dacoity. Leaders are racing against time to recruit the Zambian international.
AC Milan are not satisfied with their attack, despite the signings of Samuel Chukwueze, Noah Okafor and Christian Pulisic. The club tried Mehdi Taremi without success. The new priority is Leicester City’s Patson Daka. Last season, the author of 4 goals in 30 matches, he attracted the attention of the Lombard club. The latter wants to recruit him as part of the loan with an option to buy. In principle the operation seems possible, but work visas can be a problem. But the club is making every effort to seal the deal before the summer market closes.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• Francesco Totti dismisses Roma and gives his favorite
• Simone Inzaghi and Luciano Spalletti nominated for individual distinction
• Gianluca Gaetano to replace Tanguy Ndombele at Napoli
• Two serious contenders knocking on Juventus’ door for Filip Kostic
• Luis Alberto signs a new contract with Lazio