Yesterday evening, Apple announced the list of winners of the Design Awards 2019.
Apple officially announced the winners of the 2019 Design Awards, selected based on what was considered the best apps for the various platforms. In this edition, the Cupertino company has chosen a total of nine applications that work on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Here is the complete list:
- Ordia – action platform game to be controlled with one finger
- Moleskine Flow – a handy note-taking app
- The Gardens Between – puzzles in which players control the passage of time
- Asphalt 9: Legends – an arcade racing game
- Pixelmator Photo – an image editor
- ELOH – a puzzle game that involves moving blocks to address bouncing balls
- Butterfly iQ – Ultrasound – app for ultrasound approved by the EC
- Thumper: Pocket Edition – heavy-metal rhythm game
- HomeCourt – The Basketball App – a training app
Apple will soon make the Apple Design Awards video available online via the official event website. In addition to a cube-shaped trophy and exhibition on the App Store, all award winners receive MacBook Pro, iMac Pro, 512 GB iPhone XS, 12-inch iPad Pro, Pencil App, Apple Watch Series 4, Apple TV 4K and a pair of AirPods.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.