With the 1.5.1 Assassin’s Creed Odyssey patch, Ubisoft’s game support has officially ended.
In the last hours, Ubisoft has launched the release of the 1.5.1 patch for Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The latest update weighs 900 MB on the Xbox One, 300 MB on the PlayStation 4 and 400 MB on the PC.
Whoever owns the Standalone Discovery Tour will receive a 6.79 GB download. The news will initially be available on the console and will then be made available to PC players as well.
The corrections include speeches related to the main game, the Story Creator Mode, the additional content The Destiny of Atlantis and the Discovery Tour. Here are more details:
Discovery Tour: Ancient Greece
- [PC] Removed the HUD preset from the standalone version of the Discovery Tour.
- [PC] Removed update history from the standalone version of the Discovery Tour.
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lock in stations under certain conditions.
Story Creator Mode
- Fixed an issue with the calculation of rewards.
- Fixed an issue where the dialogue scene could become blurred when setting to 1v1.
The Destiny of Atlantis
- Fixed an issue that restored Knowledge Isu obtained after upgrading to version 1.5.0.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Isu Beckon mission from appearing.
- Fixed an issue in A Godless Blight that prevented players from moving bodies out of the water if they died and reloaded the rescue.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Underworld Pack objects from being available in the visual customization section.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.