Torbjörn Ek interviewed Britney Spears a few years ago. The journalist showed a list of as many as 16 questions that he could not ask the artist. The interview that he was conducting at the time was ended by the staff who looked after the pop star. A Swedish reporter asked Spears if she had ever felt overly protected by the people around her. Instead of the scheduled quarter of an hour – he talked for 8 minutes.
Also read: Britney Spears was humiliated by her father. Shocking new facts. “He said she was a fat slut and a terrible mother”
Britney Spears. The journalist revealed a list of forbidden questions to the star
About the case, among others, sparkchronicles.com. Among the forbidden questions that a Swedish journalist could not ask during an interview in 2011 are, inter alia, the events of 2007, when Britney Spears suffered a nervous breakdown (then the world saw the artist’s pictures with her shaved head). The journalist could not ask about Chris Crocker’s famous movie “Leave Britney Alone”, which urged to leave the pop princess alone, but also about children or a sense of anonymity.
The full list of questions was published by the largest Polish fan club dedicated to Britney Spears:
- Last time you took your children with you, how will your family join you this time? Is it important / unimportant to you?
- Have you worked with many Swedish songwriters in the past or did you plan any meetings with them while you were in Stockholm?
- Which Swedish songwriter did you have the most fun with and why?
- What was your first reaction when you saw Chris Crocker’s famous movie “Leave Britney Alone”?
- Did you imagine that your fans’ support would be so much? How do you feel with it?
- When was the last time you felt truly anonymous?
- What do you think of the younger Disney stars that came after you, such as Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez? Have you ever worried that they might take your seats?
- Your breakthrough came with Swedish creators like Max Martin, Andreas Carlsson etc. Now Lady Gaga has her big breakthrough also with Swedish music producer RedOne, why do you think this is so? What makes the combination of artists and Swedish producers really work?
- Have you been in contact with RedOne? Would you like to cooperate with him? What do you think a Britney and RedOne song would sound like?
- You shaved your head a few years ago. When you try to remember that moment … how did you decide to get rid of your long hair … What made you do that? Do you understand that decision today?
- You’ve been the target of so many gossip and magazines love to publish your photos on their own and criticize you from all angles, how you look, how you act, what you say, what you don’t say, and yet you seem to be stronger after every situation you go through. Why do you think this is so?
- It seems your sister Jamie Lynn has an interest in astrology. And you? What are the stars telling you?
- How do you prepare for such a tour? Bad luck and things like that?
- I live in London and I miss the kind of crispy bread we have in Sweden as well as some sweets that are virtually impossible to find here. Do you have any things that you always put in your purse or backpack before leaving the house?
- (Regarding getting the MTV Vanguard Award before the 30th). Besides of course feeling proud of it, does it also make you feel old?
- What are you counting on for the future?
(Tseo / PAT)
Source: britneyspearspl, sparkchronicles.com
Britney Spears’ father made the decision to supervise his daughter
She adds outraged by the release of Bill Cosby and the court’s decision in the Britney Spears case. The singer posted a meaningful meme
Britney Spears’s ex-husband spoke up on her father’s tutelage. He declared support for the star!