Bruna Marquezine shoots, I want Neymar on onlyfans says “sensitive”;

Nova Mutum May 13 – By Nayara Rafaela, the football player Neymar aroused a supposed curiosity in the public that follows the player’s career and personal life, internet users want the player on the OnlyFans, check it out below Prime Diary.

Continues after advertising

Neymar, da Silva Santos Júnior was born on February 5, 1992, in Mogi das Cruzes, in the metropolitan region of São Paulo. He is the son of Neymar and Nadine, has a younger sister, Rafaella, and a son, David Lucca, born on August 24, 2011, as a result of his relationship with Carolina Dantas, then 17 years old.

Check it out below: Andressa Suita shoots about the end of her marriage with Gusttavo Lima; check it out next

Continues after advertising

Neymar Junior - Photo Reproduction of Twitter
Neymar Junior – Photo Reproduction of Twitter

Neymar the football phenomenon

The football phenomenon is one of the biggest poster children of Brazilian TV. On his resume, companies like Nike, Red Bull, Panasonic, Guaraná Antarctica, Banco Santander, Claro, Unilever, Volkswagen. It is estimated that annual revenue reaches R$ 24 million.

Continues after advertising

In addition, the boy Ney, had a relationship with the actress Bruna Marquezine andn 2012 and at the Carnival of 2013, the couple took up their relationship publicly. After some comings and goings, they got back together in 2016 and in 2017 they announced their breakup, until April 2022, definitively.

See below: Which celebrity is the highest paid? Andressa Suita or Virginia Fonseca? check out

Soon after, these comings and goings and after the end of the relationship, Neymar, came to be pointed out as an affair of several women, first of all, it is worth mentioning that the player is in a relationship with Bruna Biancardi.Bruna Marquezine and Neymar - Reproduction Instagram

Bruna Marquezine and Neymar – Reproduction InstagramAccording to the sensitive, Bruna Marquezine wants her ex-boyfriend on the onlyfans site. OnlyFans is a premium social network that works on a subscription system. Followers must pay a monthly fee to access content they like. Content creators keep 80% of the profits, and the remaining 20% ​​goes to the platform.

In summary, internet users wonder what would be the intention that Bruna Marquezine would you like to see the boy Ney on the website? Would the model sign the onlyfans of the ex? First of all, it is worth mentioning that the player does not have an account on the site, but the player’s fans are still eager to subscribe to the channel.

Check out this article: Former BBB Juliette on Onlyfans? Check details below

Source link

About Banner Leon

Videogames entered his life in the late '80s, at the time of the first meeting with Super Mario Bros, and even today they make it a permanent part, after almost 30 years. Pros and defects: he manages to finish Super Mario Bros in less than 5 minutes but he has never finished Final Fight with a credit ... he's still trying.

Check Also

Austin Butler – Actor – Biography and Filmography

Austin Butler is an American actor, model and musician, first appreciated for the role of …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.