In recent years, there has been a lot of talk about Bobby Kotek’s excellent earnings, but it turns out that the CEO of Activision Blizzard is not the top-earning CEO in the gaming industry. See an interesting list, which did not miss the CEOs of CD Projekt.
Over the years, you have read many times about the enormous earnings of the CEO of Activision Blizzard … According to the published ranking, the president generated 372 million dollars.
The data comes from the movie reports and has been harmonized to the 2020 calendar year, but even in this situation, we can check how the best studies are doing. The aforementioned Actiivsion Blizzard boss is in second place, but he is far behind the leader of the ranking.
To clarify, Playtika (1st place), Skillz (# 3) and Zynga (# 5) are mobile companies – basically Playtika and Zynga develop games, and Skillz is a platform that is integrated with iOS and Android productions.
The list also includes the CEOs of CD Projekt, who, although they earn less than many bosses, Adam Kiciński and Marcin Iwiński achieved higher earnings than, among others, the CEO of Ubisoft, Nacon, Sumo Group, Frontier Developments or Embracer Group – here you will find the full list.
CEO earnings in the gaming industry:
- Robert Antokol (Playtika) – $ 372 million
- Bobby Kotick (Activision Blizzard) – $ 154.6 million
- Andrew Paradise (Skillz) – $ 103.3 million
- Andrew Wilson (EA) – $ 34.7 million
- Frank Gibeau (Zynga) – $ 32 million
- John Riccitiello (Unity) – $ 22 million
- Strauss Zelnick (Take-Two) – $ 18.1 million
- Taek-Jin Kim (NCsoft) – $ 15.6 million
- Min-Liang Tan (Razer) – $ 10.4 million
- Debbie Bestwick (Team17) – $ 10.2 million
- Nick Earl (Glu Mobile) – $ 8.6 million
- Owen Mahoney (Nexon) – $ 8.3 million
- George E. Sherman (Gamestop) – $ 7.6 million
- David Baszucki (Roblox) – $ 6.7 million
- Jørgen Madsen Lindemann (Modern Times Group) – $ 4.3 million
- Stéphane Roussel (Gameloft) – $ 3.6 million
- Yosuke Matsuda (Square Enix) – $ 4.1 million
- Hajime Satomi (SEGA) – $ 2.9 million
- Shuntaro Furukawa (Nintendo) – $ 2.8 million
- Andrew Paul (Corsair) – $ 2.7 million
- Juergen Stark (Turtle Beach) – $ 2.2 million
- Joshua Wilson (SciPlay) – $ 1.6 million
- Andrew Day (Keywords Studios) – 1.2 million
- Frank Sagnier (Codemasters) – 1.2 million
- Frédéric Chesnais (Atari) – 1.1 million
- Adam Kiciński (CD Projekt) – 1.05 million
- Marcin Iwiński (CD Projekt) – USD 1.03 million
- Yves Guillemot (Ubisoft) – $ 925,314