On Wednesday evening, the two best teams from the Eastern Conference faced each other. The Chicago Bulls players lost their last home defeat on November 28 last year, then picked up nine wins in a row. The team led by Steve Nash, on the other hand, is still trying to catch up with the Bulls in the East conference table.
The game had a slightly unexpected course. After three quarters the guests were leading very high – 101: 79. At the end of the third and the beginning of the fourth quarter, they even won a fragment of the game until 22: 0 and the result was 92:77 with 114: 77. As a result, the greatest Nets stars could rest in the last quarter: Kevin Durant (27 points and 9 rebounds), James Harden (25 points and as many as 16 assists) and Kyrie Irving.
For more sports content, see also Gazeta.pl
The guests won because they had as much as 56.3 percent. success in throws and committed just nine losses (the Bulls 46.9% and 17 errors, respectively). As a result, they retaliated against Chicago for the two previous defeats this season.
– Two defeats with this rival, number one in the East and very committed fans. It all worked out well for us and we won – said Steve Nash after the match.
The Bulls, with a record of 27 wins and 12 losses, are still leading in the Eastern Conference. The Nets are in second place (26 wins and 14 losses).
Dejounte Murray had a great show that night. The San Antonio Spurs quarterback scored 32 points, ten rebounds and eleven assists in their home loss to Houston Rockets 124: 128. Such statistics were the last time the famous center of David Robinson had for Spurs 28 years ago – in 1994.
Other NBA results:
- Indiana Pacers – Boston Celtics 100: 119
- Philadelphia 76ers – Charlotte Hornets 98: 109,
- Washington Wizards – Orlando Magic 112: 106,
- Atlanta Hawks – Miami Heat 91: 115,
- New York Knicks – Dallas Mavericks 108: 85,
- San Antonio Spurs – Houston Rockets 124: 128,
- Utah Jazz – Cleveland Cavaliers 91: 111,
- Sacramento Kings – Los Angeles Lakers 125: 116.