Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled took the top spot in the British chart last month. Nintendo excels with regards to revenues.
Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled was the best-selling game on the British market during the month of August 2019.
As shown by the UKIE monthly rankings, the Activision Blizzard title sold 17% more units than Super Mario Maker 2, which ranks second in the standings. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is third, ahead of FIFA 19 and GTA 5.
The PS4 version is the most successful, representing 61% of the total copies sold. As for publishers, Nintendo leads the charts with a clear margin compared to Warner Bros. Interactivewhich follows on the second step of the podium.
In terms of units sold, however, more PlayStation 4 games have been sold than any other platform, while Switch has the best in terms of revenues. In August, total software sales decreased by 13% compared to the previous month and by 16% if compared with the same period last year.
Let’s see the best-selling games on each platform:
- PlayStation 4 – Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (Activision Blizzard)
- Xbox One – Forza Horizon 4 (Microsoft)
- Nintendo Switch – Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo)
- PC – Battlefield V (Electronic Arts)
Below instead the top 10 best-selling games in the UK in August 2019:
- Crash Team Racing: Nitro-Fueled (Activision Blizzard)
- Super Mario Maker 2 (Nintendo)
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo)
- FIFA 19 (Electronic Arts)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Rockstar Games)
- Fire Emblem Three Houses (Nintendo)
- Minecraft: Switch Edition (Nintendo)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Rockstar Games)
- F1 2019 (Codemasters)
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate (Nintendo)
Stay Tuned For More Updates.