Cinched waist, raised chest and sublimated hips, the magnificent Sydney Sweeney proves that the peplum trend is making a triumphant comeback.
• Read also: 5 trendy fall/winter 2023-2024 colors that will be everywhere
• Read also: Jeans trend 2023: the 3 models to put on this fall
The so-called “peplum” trend is an ultra-feminine gladiator look that highlights the curves of our figure.
Thierry Mugler and Yves Saint Laurent were crazy about it in the 80s and this fall, with a very modern twist, this glamorous look is downright melting the hearts of fashionistas.
The latest to own the look is the beautiful Sydney Sweeney, looking very stylish at Variety Power of Young Hollywood.
No doubt the curvaceous actress wore an ultra-sexy version of the peplum trend.
Dressed in black leather, her tight dress signed Alexander McQueen highlighted her chest with a plunging bustier that did not go unnoticed.
Structured at the waist, the chic garment was magnified by a very high front slit above which an apparent zipper rolled up to the back.
The final touch, a pair of black pumps with pointed toes adorned with metal.
She was mesmerizing.
Here are 5 garments to adopt the peplum style:
1) Short Puff Sleeve Crop Top, $56 at Amazon
2) Bodycon midi dress, $57 on Amazon
3) Square-neck tank top, starting at $30 on Amazon
4) Sleeveless Peplum Blouse, $36 at Amazon
5) Square Neck Pencil Dress, $55 at Amazon
WATCH: 5 trendy fall/winter 2023-2024 colors that will be everywhere