- players begin to appreciate Cyberpunk 2077,
- 81% of the opinions of Steam users in the last 30 days are praise Cyberpunk 2077,
- There was a clear jump in positive reviews after the Steam fall sale started, in which the price of the game was reduced by 50%.
Cyberpunk 2077 will soon be celebrating its first birthday. It is a common opinion that the production is a great failure of CD Projekt RED studio, but new players on Steam seem to have a different opinion. Reception CP2077 for it is surprisingly positive there.
Out of the nearly nine thousand user ratings posted on Steam in the last 30 days, as many as 81% praise Cyberpunk 2077what the site categorizes as ?? very positive ?? pickup of the game. Counting all the notes issued from the day of the premiere, 76% of players are satisfied with the production of CD Projekt RED.
The reception of the game clearly improves. A day after the premiere, 71% of Steam users’ opinions were positive. When in February this year (three months after the premiere) we looked at the reception of the production, only 73% of player reviews from the previous 30 days praised the title.
Looking at the Steam charts, there was a huge jump in positive reviews on November 24 this year, ie yesterday, with 2,882 favorable notes and 384 negative ones. Today’s trend is similar.
Such a sudden increase in interest is due to the launch of the Steam fall sale yesterday. Within it Cyberpunk 2077 discounted by 50%, thanks to which the production can be bought for PLN 99.50. It seems that many players took advantage of this promotion and they like what they found when they started the game.
If you want to know more about patching the game and the challenges that the authors still face, we recommend our journalism:
- Repairing Cyberpunk 2077 ?? Redzi ?? they should follow No Man’s Sky
It seems the worst Cyberpunk 2077 it is behind it. The game debuted in a terrible technical condition, but for a year the authors managed to repair it thoroughly. It is still difficult to call it a refined project, let alone a title that meets the original expectations, but CP2077 is already in such a state that most players have fun in the world created by CD Projekt RED ??
The authors have not finished repairing the game yet. However, we will have to wait until next year for the next big patches.
- Cyberpunk 2077 official website
- Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 is a disaster. Had ?? burn the city, not the console, samurai
- Cyberpunk 2077 review ?? samurai, you have a great RPG to play
- Cyberpunk 2077 ?? game guide