- 20 hours: the main storyline in the campaign,
- 80 hours: main plug plus all side missions
- 500 hours: Completing the game in 100%, with all possible effects of story decisions and alternative endings, visiting every corner of the map and obtaining all the collectibles.
A few days ago, Techland studio caused quite a stir, boasting that it would take at least 500 hours to complete Dying Light 2 in 100%. The result was such a stir that the developers decided to clarify this information.
Primarily they assuredthat it will take only about 20 hours to take over the main Tuesday of the campaign. The game offers a lot of freedom, so some players will be able to deal with it Dying Light 2 a bit faster and others spend more time in the game.
If we want to complete each side mission, we will have to prepare ourselves for about 80 hours of fun. This is also an estimate and may change depending on your preferred gameplay style.
You may be interested in:
- Polish games that will conquer the world in 2022
In turn, the 500 hours given earlier apply only to those who want to complete the game 100%. This includes not only completing the campaign and side quests, but also checking every possible story choice, reaching all endings, visiting every corner of the world and finding all the collectibles. Other owls after about five hundred hours we will not have what he is doing Dying Light 2.
This information comes as no surprise. Nobody rational will recognize after the previous message that just taking over the story missions and side tasks will take five thousand hours. Nevertheless, it is good that the authors have clarified to what extent this production will be sufficient in various scenarios.
Let us recall that e Dying Light 2 will be released on February 4, 2022. The game will also be available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X / S. The project will also be able to play Nintendo Switch owners thanks to streaming technology.
- Dying Light 2 is just more of the same. We know because we’ve been playing for 4 hours (preview)
- Official website of the game