Eataly, Investindustrial takes over 52% of the group founded by Oscar Farinetti with a capital increase of 200 million euros

Investindustrial detects the 52% from Eataly. The investment fund led by Andrew Bonomi has formalized the agreement that will lead it to become themajority shareholder of the group founded by Oscar Farinetti in 2003 with a 52% stake in the capital.

The structure of the operation provides for a capital increase from 200 million of euro, in addition to the purchase, for an unknown sum, of a part of the shares held by the existing shareholders. At closing the fund will obtain the 52% of the group, while the historical shareholders Eatinvestof the Farinettithe family BaffigoMiroglio And Clubitaly (Tamburi Investment Partners) will collectively own the remaining 48%. Thanks to the 200 million increase, it will actually come financial debt was eliminated net of the company in such a way as to maximize the financial flexibility necessary for accelerating expansion on a global scale. The recapitalization also aims to acquire the remaining 40% of Eataly’s business in the United States.

According to the fund, the growth project envisaged by Investindustrial for Eataly in Italy and around the world must be achieved by supporting local food supply chains and the export of excellent products. A path that the group will tackle with Nicola Farinetti as president. The son of the founder of Eataly Oscar will leave hence the charge of administrator delegate currently occupied. The name of the new CEO will be announced shortly. For the new president, “the signed agreement opens to one partnership strategic which projects Eataly into a new phase of its history, which promises to be highly growing internationally “. Very satisfied too Andrew Bonomipresident of the Investindustrial Industrial Advisory Board: “Eataly represents a unique player that the Farinetti family, thanks to its vision and entrepreneurial ability, has led in the revolution of the concept of high quality Italian food all over the world”.

Support ilfattoquotidiano.it
WE REALLY NEED
OF YOUR HELP.

For us the only masters are the readers.
But those who follow us must contribute because we, like everyone, do not work for free. Become a supporter too.
CLICK HERE

Thank you
Peter Gomez

Support now

Payments available

Previous article

Uniper, the German gas giant will be nationalized: the state will buy 99% of the shares

next

Next article

The EU Commission eases sanctions against Russia on coal and fertilizers. “For energy and food security”

next

Source link

About Eric Wilson

The variety offered by video games never ceases to amaze him. He loves OutRun's drifting as well as the contemplative walks of Dear Esther. Immersing himself in other worlds is an incomparable feeling for him: he understood it by playing for the first time in Shenmue.

Check Also

The European stock exchanges slow down the fall after Black Thursday, Milan leads the rises

Listen to the audio version of the article (Il Sole 24 Ore Radiocor) The European …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.