eFootball PES 2020, the new edition of Konami’s football title, debuts today on PC, PS4 and Xbox One: we review the main improvements introduced.
Konami has announced that eFootball PES 2020 is available today for PS4, Xbox One and PC Steam in both physical and digital versions.
eFootball PES 2020 is the only soccer video game in which it is possible to play with Juventus, the reigning Serie A champion team. The new chapter of Konami’s football saga also includes the official uniforms of the Juventus team and the Allianz Stadium and the stadiums of Bayern Monaco (Allianz Arena) and Barcelona (Camp Nou) which are available, this year, only in eFootball PES 2020.
Konami is proud of the presence of Lionel Messi (Barcelona), Miralem Pjanic (Juventus), Serge Gnabry (Bayern Munich) and Scott McTominay (Manchester United) on the cover image of the eFootball Standard Edition PES 2020.
Players can choose to also buy the digital version Legend Edition, which will have inside the Brazilian icon, Ronaldinho. The exclusive gaming contents of this edition include the scanned version in 3D, of 2019, of the famous Brazilian champion and usable forever, Borrowed 10 myClub games, Premium Agents and contract renewals for 3 players.
Jonas Lygaard, Senior Director of Brand & Business Development at Konami Digital Entertainment BV said: “It was an exceptional year for the PES team. We have an incredible product to offer to fans, publicly supported by the most important clubs in the world, we could not be most happy. “
“eFootball PES 2020 is the only football video game that includes Juventus, Allianz Stadium, Allianz Arena and Camp Nou. We have also strengthened the presence of the most famous teams and championships in Latin America, Russia, and Turkey.”
What’s new in eFootball PES 2020:
- Finesse Dribble – thanks to the collaboration with legendary midfielder Andrés Iniesta, the game includes a new dynamic dribbling technique that, using the controller’s right stick, best reproduces the innate ability of this famous Spanish champion to penetrate the most closed defenses
- Master League – the famous PES mode has been renewed thanks to a new, improved dialogue and transfer management system and the presence of legendary coaches like Zico, Cruyff, and Maradona. It will also be possible to customize the appearance of the coach and the sponsors with a greater degree of freedom. The Master League, the favorite mode for PES fans, has never been so compelling and realistic!
- Matchday – This brand new mode will allow players to select for which team to take sides and to participate together in weekly events in major football events, contributing to victory for their team. At the end of each week, the best players of the two sides will be chosen to represent their team in the decisive challenge that will be broadcast live.
- Improved game visuals – eFootball PES 2020 has an improved graphics engine that allows for more realistic movies, replays, and player models. A new camera model is available that perfectly reproduces the visuals of real soccer matches broadcast on television
- The largest official licenses – eFootball PES 2020 now includes more than 10,000 players and over 400 teams including Manchester United, Bayern Munich and, exclusively, Juventus
- Additional news – Improved game mechanics, greater accuracy and sensitivity in standing and moving kicks, more realistic defenses and the possibility of making intentional last man fouls, a new adaptive system that replicates the players’ personality in the game rectangle and much even more
- EURO 2020 DLC – Free downloadable content dedicated to the UEFA EURO 2020 tournament will be made available in the second quarter of 2020, more information will be released soon
Stay Tuned For More Updates.