On the occasion of the 37th birthday of Emily Blunt, we have a handful of interesting facts about the popular actress. What does it have to do with Poland? And why did she get interested in acting at all? You surely didn’t know these things about Emily Blunt!
A star’s birthday is always a good occasion to take a closer look at her figure. Though Emily Blunt is one of the most popular actresses in the world, fans still know little about her. Her name rarely appears on gossip sites, and the movie star herself is reluctant to share details about her personal life. And this is quite interesting!
Facts from the life of Emily Blunt
To say that she is beautiful, talented, and for many a style icon is like saying nothing.
Get to know 12 interesting facts about Emily Blunt!
- She was born in London. Her dad is a lawyer and mom is a teacher. Emily has two sisters and a brother.
- From the age of 7 to 14, she stuttered. Acting was to help her overcome this problem.
- Her mother, who once tried her hand at this profession, infected her with her passion for acting.
- At the age of 16, she got into Hurtwood House in Dorking – a private college with an arts curriculum. It was there that her talent was discovered.
- She made her stage debut in 2001 in the play The Royal Family (opposite Judi Dench) in the West End. Her first film in her turn was the television production of Boudica in 2003.
- In 2004, she appeared in the film Summer of Love directed by Paweł Pawlikowski. For the role Emily Blunt received a nomination for the BIFA award. But this is not the only relationship between the actress and Poland …
- In 2005, she starred in the television movie Gideon’s Daughter, for which she won a Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Series, Miniseries or Television Movie.
- In 2005, at the Logie Awards backstage in Melbourne, she met Michael Bublé, with whom she had been in a relationship for three years.
- In August 2015, she obtained American citizenship. He currently has two passports.
- Her film The Devil Wears Prada, in which she appeared in 2006 with Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway, brought her great popularity on a global scale, as well as the nomination for the Golden GLob and BAFTA awards.
- In November 2008 Emily Blunt She became involved with an actor and director of Polish origin, John Krasinski. The couple got engaged a year later and got married the following year in Italy. The couple have two daughters: Hazel, 6, and Violet, 4.
- In 2015 Emily Blunt was ranked 98th on the list of the hundred sexiest women by the British men’s monthly FHM
Edyta Zając trains before TzG. There are the first injuries!