Frosinone coach Eusebio Di Francesco spoke about possible Scudetto candidates for the current season in a recent media outing. That puts Naples on top. He also said that given their lively transfer window, AC Milan could be serious title contenders.
“This is a great team, they changed coaches but the team managed to bring the concepts of those years back on the field. He has a lot of talent and great options. They lost a very strong player behind them, but they still have players like Juan Jesus. He is among the favorites, I also include Milan because they took players with important legs, and in football Milan take top players,” Eusebio Di Francesco told Radio Anchio Lo Sport.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• “We have to get a result against Atletico”, Maurizio Sarri
• “We have to get back up after the derby”, Fikayo Tomori
• “Fabio Grosso is a modern coach”, John Textor
• “I feel the failures of the derby”, Stefano Pioli
• Arrigo Sacchi discusses the reasons for Inter’s success in the Madonnina derby