On Friday, November 19 at noon, the National Bank of Poland published information on average exchange rates. The next table will be presented today, on Monday, November 22, 2021 on the NBP website. New data should be expected between 11:45 and 12:15.
You can read more about finances on the home page Gazeta.pl
Average exchange rates of the National Bank of Poland – Friday, November 19, 2021 [kurs dolara, funta, euro, franka]:
- euro exchange rate: PLN 4.6844;
- dollar exchange rate: PLN 4.1457;
- Swiss franc exchange rate: PLN 4.4782;
- pound sterling rate: PLN 5.5690
Live exchange rates – Monday 22/11/2021 [kurs dolara, funta, euro, franka]:
The beginning of the week does not reverse the negative trend for the zloty. On Monday morning, the pound sterling is gaining 0.40%. The GBP / PLN exchange rate is PLN 5.59. In turn, the dollar grows at a rate of 0.34 percent. and costs PLN 4.16. The euro is more stable – with an increase of 0.11%, PLN 4.69 should be paid for the common currency. The zloty is gaining today only against the Swiss franc, although very little. CHF is only losing 0.06 percent. and costs PLN 4.48.
Macroeconomic calendar. What can affect exchange rates?
Below we present the macroeconomic events calendar for Monday, November 22, 2021, prepared by Macronext analysts.
- 09:00: Poland – BIEC Prosperity Index, November;
- 10:00: Poland – Production prices, October;
- 10:00: Poland – Industrial Production, October;
- 10:00: Poland – Economic situation, November;
- 4:00 PM: USA – Secondary home sales, October (forecast: 6.2 million; previous: 6.29 million).