Final Fantasy XIV still attracts many players. This is due to the very intensive support of this MMORPG.
Fresh content is regularly dropped into Final Fantasy XIV. This time it’s about a new addition entitled An endwalker that will allow us to visit the moon of the planet where the action of this role takes place. The publisher describes the attractions in the extension in these words:
“The Endwalker brings the story of Hydaelin and Zodiark to an exciting ending, inviting the Warrior of Light to explore new areas such as Old Sharlayan and Thavnair, forge new paths through the Garlean Empire, and ascend to the heavens to set foot on the moon. round off another year of Final Fantasy’s story with a bang.
Endwalker also marks the beginning of a new chapter in the history of FINAL FANTASY XIV Online, this full-fledged expansion paves the way for new adventures and a whole new storyline that builds on a foundation laid down over the past eight years.
New Endwalker Features and Content:
- New Professions: Sage and Reaper – The Sage is the first healing class added since Heavensward – that uses ether-infused noulite to protect teammates, fight enemies, and perform magical ranged abilities. The Reaper, a melee DPS, armed with a two-handed scythe, not only unleashes spectacular brutal attacks, but also has the ability to summon an avatar from the void to aid him in the fight against threats.
- New Playable Race: Male Viera – Players who own the Shadowbringers add-on will be able to create a male version of Viera with the launch of the Endwalker expansion.
- Level Limit Increase – The level cap for competitions and classes will be raised from 80 to 90. Players will learn new actions as well as fight new enemies to improve their skills.
- New Territories to Discover – The Warriors of Light will explore new territories including Thavnair, Garlemald, Mare Lamentorum and more as they experience secrets and stories hidden there.
- New enemy tribes – Players will encounter the Arkasodara tribe, the Matangs from Thavnair Island, and the Loporrites on their journey – who seem to have a lot in common with the curious wanderer known as the Namingway from the Eorzean myth
- New content and gameplay improvements – new equipment, new crafting recipes and much more.
More FFXIV updates are on the way. Soon, in the armpit of 6.01, we will get, among others a new rally, a fresh neighborhood (Empyreum), an island sanctuary and already in February 2022 the Oceania Data Center.
Square Enix also boasted that There are already 25 million registered user accounts in the Final Fantasy XIV database. This is a very impressive result, even taking into account the fact that there are much fewer active players logging into FFXIV servers at least once a month.