From the beginning to the end of the day we are exposed to various types of food and drinks this may be helpful Or it could be harmful to our health. So, for example, many of you have traveled at some point and had to spend hours getting from one place to another, with changing temperatures, often in close contact with people in enclosed places, and exposure to any type of food. It’s different from what we usually eat at home.
This way, It’s very simple, we can Suffering from some intestinal logjam, For example, the famous traveler’s diarrhea, many times the food we eat while traveling is different from what we are used to, which changes intestinal transit. These may even be contaminated with bacterial microflora or toxins that alter the composition of the stool, causing it to become liquid within a few hours.
This situation can be avoided if we know that we should not eat sandwiches, typical local dishes or salads with different dressings. However, The human mind is so powerful that it seeks instant pleasure and carbohydrate foods. Or fat is the element that brings you satisfaction, There are many times when it can harm our health, even temporarily, such as when traveling to places we have never experienced before.
There are also many abdominal discomforts associated, for example, with eating certain foods that stimulate the work of colon bacteria, which are able to produce large amounts of gases, such as methane, which distend the intestinal wall, causing pain and abnormal movements at the level of the colon. Intestine. This often becomes unbearable as these gases never go anywhere and if we add to this the constant pain it can turn a morning or afternoon into a mini hell.
In some cases, this problem may prevent us from performing any daily activities such as working, studying, and driving. in other words, It changes our quality of life, affects our mood and spirit, The latter has to do with our motivation and sense of well-being to live fully and happily every day.
What can we do to combat these discomforts?
Now, what do we do if we experience colon, intestinal, or stomach discomfort for several days in a row? First, start using a notebook to write down the foods and drinks we consume so that by discarding we know which foods and drinks are causing us discomfort. With this information we can plan our week or month without having to resort to any medicine or doctor multiple times.
Next, These are some tips for those days or weeks when we’re not feeling well. We try to find out which foods are bad for our bodies:
- for, Write down the food and drinks we consume in a simple notebook Breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus between-meal snacks Monday to Sunday.
- Accurately detail each food and vegetable in the dish, For example, cabbage, onions, and holes are present in them and are rapidly fermented by bacteria, producing a lot of gas.
- Many times, as we age, we develop sensitivities to the foods we normally eat. For example, egg or dairy consumption habits must be observed. and eliminate them by cutting them out of your diet The effects on our digestive system can be seen within a few days. If eliminating them reduces digestive discomfort, then we have the answer to the discomfort.
- saliva test It is crucial to understand whether we are overproducing gas and what type of microorganisms are producing it. We can do it at a local lab.
- Diet “simple” i.e. It would be wise to choose 10 foods to eat for one week. Do this: Papaya, blueberries, sweet potatoes, potatoes, chicken, fish, olive oil, green beans, carrots, pecans, and water are all examples of foods that have a positive impact on our health. If we notice this over the weekend, we’ve taken a big step.
- stew setFor example, processed foods containing gluten are also discarded and be observed during our marking weeks.
- High-sugar beverages as well as desserts, sweets, or similar foods are also quick sources of energy for many disease-related bacteria. Digestive disorders such as colon irritation
- Keep these guidelines in mind and they can be applied to your daily digestive habits to transform an uncomfortable week into a very enjoyable one and get you back to good health in no time.