We see all the new Fortnite Battle Royale weekly challenges, with their respective rewards: Epic Games will release one every new day.
Starting today, Thursday, September 12, 2019, Epic Games will start again from the beginning to propose new weekly challenges of Fortnite Battle Royale, by releasing a new mission every day for the next seven days. The first will already be available from 15:00 today (GMT +2).
Thanks to the work of the Fortnite Battle Royale data miner and leaker, we can already show you all the challenges of Week 7, that is, of the juicy summer set (even if we are out of time for the summer). The rewards as planned, there will be 30 stars for the paid battle pass, 3500 experience points and a loading screen with a secret battle star.
Below are all the challenges of Fortnite Estate Succos.
- Explosions with explosive weapons (0/1)
- Use different objects from trap slots (0/2)
- Look for a chest, an ammo box, and a vending machine in the same game (0/3)
- Inflict damage on opponents with heavy rifles (0/500)
- Land with Polar Tracks or Cursed Montagnole in different matches (0/3)
- Inflict damage to opponents with guns (0/200)
- Look for chests in Boschetto Bisunto or Unleashed Steps (0/7)
Stay Tuned For More Updates.