Supply drops and time challenges have stardom this week, as does the historic site of Fortnite Hydro 16 . In addition, with the letter ‘e’ hidden this week the word ‘Fortnite’ is complete, so we must see that they will ask us for the last two weeks. Without more, here the themed challenge guide as ¡Alo! (Dive) .
- Deal damage to deliveries of supplies while they fall (0/200)
- Eliminations in Hidro 16 or Holly Hedges (3)
- Record a delivery of supplies within 10 seconds after it has landed (3)
- Complete time trial swimming in Lazy Lake and east of Hidro 16 (0/2)
- Eliminations without using the sight (3)
- Pull an object, an enemy and a fish with the harpoon gun
- Deal damage to enemies at 30 seconds after using the hang glider
- Record two chests in a 30 second time period
- Collect wood in 60 seconds after jumping from the battle bus in the same game (0/300)
- Deal damage with two different weapons in less than 30 seconds
- Look for the Fortnite ‘E’ hidden on the loading screen
Many of this week’s challenges are quite clear and simple, so let’s explain those more complicated.
ELIMINATIONS IN HYDRO 16 OR HOLLY HEDGES
Making deletions in a location with name is very simple, however, this week we also have to do it in an emblematic site, which are not named on the map. Hidro 16 is one of these Fortnite locations, so on the map below we show you where this place is.
COMPLETE SWIMMING TEST OF SWIMMING IN LAZY LAKE AND EAST OF HYDRO 16
The possibility of swimming was one of the new additions this season, but it is until this week that we will use this skill in a challenge. There are two swimming time trials in Fortnite, one in Lazy Lake and one near Hidro 16.
LOOK FOR THE ‘E’ OF FORTNITE HIDDEN ON THE LOAD SCREEN
According to this week’s loading screen, the last letter of ‘Fortnite’ is also found in Hydro 16, above one of the headlights on the dam road.