Epic Games has introduced Fortbyte on Fortnite Battaglia Reale: let’s try to understand how the new collectibles of Season 9 work.
The Season 9 of Epic Games has introduced within Fortnite a rich list of innovations, from new weapons to locations on the map of the game than ever before. Everything has a futuristic and sci-fi theme: the most important novelty of all, however, consists of Fortbytes. We are going to explain to you what it is, what it is for and where it is.
The Fortbytes represent a new type of collectible within the Epic Games Battle Royale: they were introduced today 9 May 2019 with the start of Season 9, and presumably will also return with the coming seasons. Basically, they are the pieces of a giant seasonal puzzle. If you’re wondering how they are obtained and where they are, know that there are more ways to collect the Fortbytes.
Some Fortbytes are obtained by completing certain challenges, more or less complex; others will be found in specific places and crops as if they were real game objects. Every day Epic Games should release at least one new Fortbyte on Fortnite, and so on until the end of the season: they will clearly hide some important secret or reward that will be revealed later.
Here’s how to get some of the currently known Fortnite Season 9 Fortbytes :
- Fortbyte 01: earn 175,000 experience points
- Fortbyte 10: earns 60,000 experience points
- Fortbyte 13: hidden in the place indicated by the loading screen 2
- Fortbyte 25: reach level 40 of the Battle Pass
- Fortbyte 35: earns 225,000 experience points
- Fortbyte 36: hidden by a sentinel on an island of ice
- Fortbyte 39: complete six challenges of Week 2 Season 9
- Fortbyte 44: reached level 20 of the Battle Pass
- Fortbyte 46: reach level 100 of the Battle Pass
- Fortbyte 57: join the top 10 teams, in pairs or singles 25 times
- Fortbyte 66: join the top 10 teams, in pairs or singles 75 times
- More Fortbytes are coming
Stay Tuned For More Updates.