Ubisoft has released details of the Ghost Recon Breakpoint closed beta, also unveiling its plans for first-year post-launch content.
Ubisoft has announced details of the closed beta of Ghost Recon Breakpoint, as well as matters relating to the content of the first year. The closed beta is already pre-payable and will be active from 5 to 8 September 2019 on all platforms.
Access is guaranteed to those who have booked the game, to Uplay +subscribers, to those who took part in the technical tests and to some random users who have registered on the official game page. We read all the details:
During the Closed Beta, it will be possible to access different areas of the island of Auroa and undertake missions alone or in cooperative mode for up to four players. The available missions include Operation Greenstone, the Auroa missions, which are useful to discover more about the island and its inhabitants, and the Fazione missions, which offer eight new challenges a day. To test the skills in combat, the Drone Area will also be available, where it will be possible to face the Murmur, small flying drones that will torment the players, the Aamon, medium-sized drones, and finally the Behemoths, large armored drones equipped with considerable firepower.
During the Closed Beta, it will be possible to participate in Man Down, a special charity event in the game to raise funds for Child’s Play, playing cooperatively and helping their teammates revive them if they are seriously injured. More players will participate and more Ubisoft will donate, so immediately form a team and protect your teammates.
In addition to the details of the closed beta, more information on the post-launch plan for the first year is now available. First-year starting with Operation Greenstone, followed by Episode 2 and 3, which will be launched every 4 months. Each episode will receive new hours of content and support, including a new Adventure, new end-game content (Raids and updates), Faction missions, PvP updates, and new regular content, as shown below:
- New Adventures: with each episode new narrative content will be available that will expand the main plot of the game.
- New end-game content: each episode will bring new end-game content. Episode 1 will include the Titan Raid Project. Players will explore an active volcano on a new island in the Auroa archipelago, where they will have to exploit all the skills learned on Auroa in some intense four-player cooperative challenges. The Raid will be replayable and adaptable to any style of play.
- New Faction Missions: Factions in the game will evolve over time and new Fiction Faction missions will be launched each month, adding new contexts and developments to the character. The new Faction missions will be available daily and will offer goals to support factions and their respective narrative arcs.
- New classes: in the first year, three new classes will be introduced, starting with the Engineer, who boasts a certain skill in hacking.
- Live events: these events will include VIPs that will help Nomad face new and terrible threats. A new Event will be available with each episode of the first year and will last one month.
- PvP updates: in addition to the three new classes coming up with the first year, which will be playable in PvP, Ghost War players will constantly receive new maps and updates. New content on a regular basis: with each new Episode many new contents will also be available, such as new missions, activities, and unlockable elements.
Before leaving, we remind you that Ghost Recon Breakpoint will be available starting October 4th, 2019 for PC, Xbox One and PS4. Subsequently, it will also be published on Google Stadia.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.