Let’s review the contents that Ubisoft will propose later to the release of Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
Ubisoft has revealed the roadmap of post-launch content planned for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint, the new chapter of the series expected next month on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
The first year of the game will start with Operation Greenstone, which will last from October 2019 to January 2020. The second episode will arrive on February 2020 and will last until May, while the third and final episode will take place between June and September 2020.
During each episode, new content will be released along with regular game updates. Basically an approach similar to that of other titles of the French house, such as The Division 2, will be adopted. Each adventure will last five hours and can be tested for free for the first hour. To be able to complete it you will need to purchase Pass Year 1.
To complete the offer there will be raids. The first, titled Project Titan, is scheduled to come out during episode one and will take players to an island with an active volcano.
Other new features include:
- Faction Missions: Starting from the launch each faction of the game will start to evolve. Each month new Story Faction missions will be released, which will expand the character’s development. These assignments provide various goals to support factions and their narrative arcs.
- New classes: during Year 1 will be introduced three new classes that can be used both in PvE and in PvP. The first will be the engineer, with experience in hacking and heavy weapons.
- Live events: the first appointment will propose a new enemy that will test even the most experienced Ghosts.
- PvP updates: in addition to the new playable classes in PvP, during Year 1 there will be new maps and updates.
- New content on a regular basis: during each episode, there will be additional content to be addressed, including new missions, activities, and unlockable items.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.