It has been a difficult start to the season for Roma in Serie A. The club is 18th in the championship with just one point from three matches. Paulo Dybala played only one match before stopping due to physical problems. But he could soon return to the Giallorossi group.
Paulo Dybala had to take a break due to a physical problem in his adductors. Argentine Estre notably missed Argentina’s regrouping for the international break. After several weeks of rest, he returned to the gym with his club. He should resume training with the group between Wednesday and Thursday. The aim is to bounce back in the match against Empoli. He is also hoping to form the pairing with new recruit Romelu Lukaku that everyone fears.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• “We want to see him on the pitch”, Pogba gets big support
• Gennaro Gattuso has been confirmed at Olympique Lyonnais
• Incredible, Leonardo Bonucci wants to take Juventus to court
• “Pogba never intended to break the rules”, Rafaela Pimenta
• New blow to Italy, one more officer injured