Gremio is close to sending Bitello to Dynamo Moscow

Bitello has not confirmed whether he is ready to move to Russia and will have to agree with the team on salary issues

Negotiations involving Grêmio, Bitello and Dynamo Moscow are set to conclude in the coming days. Grêmio, originally from Rio Grande do Sul, is awaiting Bitello’s decision after returning from the pre-Olympic team. However, there is a major obstacle to negotiations.

Russian club, Dynamo Moscow, presented an offer of 10 million euros (approximately R$53.3 million at current rates), to which Grêmio responded positively. Grêmio holds 70% of the economic rights of Bitello, with the remaining 30% held by Cascavel-PR.

The main question that remains to be resolved revolves around Bitello. He has not confirmed whether he is willing to move to Russia and will have to agree with the team on issues such as his salary.

Read more :

++Brazilian stadiums: between history, anecdotes and neo-modernism

++15 Brazilians playing in Ligue 1 this season

++Morocco earthquake: Brazilian Olympic team witnesses terror experienced

Initially, Bitello was hesitant about joining Dynamo Moscow because their offer did not match Grêmio’s expectations. After a friendly match with Morocco was canceled due to the earthquake, he plans to discuss the issue with his management upon returning from pre-Olympic selection.

Another issue is the relationship between the various agents involved. Marcelo Curran, who previously represented Bitello, is behind Dynamo’s offer but still has a valid contract with the athlete through the CBF. Bitello, on the other hand, has linked himself with Machel Portella, an agent linked to other Grêmio players such as Pedro Geromel and Breno, who is currently in Italy at Bari. Portela is now taking over the Bitello situation, particularly complicating the ongoing discussions regarding a possible commission.

The deal must be finalized by the 14th, the transfer deadline to Russia. Bitello’s contract with Grêmio runs until the end of 2025. During this season, the midfielder impressed by appearing in 43 matches, scoring nine goals and providing five assists.

Source link

Leave a Comment