During last night’s Nintendo Direct, a new trailer for GRID Autosport for Nintendo Switch was shown, with the release date of the game.
GRID Autosport for Nintendo Switch finally has an official release date: the game will be available on the hybrid console starting September 19, as the trailer reveals.
As a professional driver, get behind the wheel of a wide range of race cars and triumph on some of the most famous four-wheel tracks, from the legendary curves of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to the alleys of Barcelona.
Get on track both at home and out with GRID Autosport. Customize controls and difficulty level. From easy as a walk to super difficult: the choice is yours.
Master five different automotive disciplines:
- Touring: faces aggressive group races
- Resistance: test your skills in long-lasting events
- Processing: keep checking by playing Derapata and Counter-timing events
- Open wheels: perfect your trajectory at top speed
- City circuits: challenge fear by darting through the narrow alleys of city circuits
Cars and circuits
From the McLaren 12C GT3 to the MAZDA RX-7 (FD3S) DRIFT TUNED, unleash the Muscle Cars, the Super Modified engines, the Hypercars, the Hot Hatches and a very long list of other high-performance vehicles on a huge number of tracks, tracks, and circuits.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.