After the aesthetic “tomato girl”the manicure blueberry milk and makeup latte makeupa new trend is taking over social networks, introduced by none other than the fashionista Hailey Bieber. We explain how to recreate the “strawberry girl” beauty look that is on everyone’s lips.
• Read also: Hailey Bieber is the latest celeb to rock the summer beauty look
• Read also: Here are the products to adopt for a perfect beauty kit according to Marina Bastarache
• Read also: 5 Affordable Dupes For Hailey Bieber’s $1,400 Sandals
Summer is far from over and it’s Hailey who wants to remind us. Beauty alert and obsession on the horizon! The young woman at the forefront of every unimaginable trend created the buzz with her complexion rosier than ever.
Dubbing a series of photos “strawberry girl summer” on Instagram, it was enough for the model to convince us that this is the beauty look to adopt to end the summer season in the best possible way.
As the name suggests, the ‘strawberry girl’ trend looks like you’ve spent a day in the sun picking strawberries. For a successful makeover, it is enough to create a shiny and red make-up on the upper parts of the face, on the nose and on the cheeks, as if one had caught a slight sunburn.
Our best friends for recreating this very natural and minimalist look come down to a sunbathecream blushes, highlighter and lip gloss.
However, there is no limit, because we can match our makeup with romantic accessories, dare with more red lips in the evening or even push the trend with strawberry patterns to your fingertips.
Due to the craze around this aesthetic that makes us want to bite into the juiciest strawberries, Hailey divulged the secrets of her beauty routine glowing in a TikTok video. Since then, several users of the social platform wonder if the star will release a new beauty collection for rhode. The bets are open!
Strawberry girl makeup in 5 easy steps:
1) Hydration is the key to a luminous look. After massaging our skin with a light cream so that our make-up fades perfectly, we add the sunbathe in cream on our cheeks, above the temples and a little on our eyelids. Without sunbathing, here we are kissed by the sun!
2) For a natural and radiant effect, combine two shades of blusher, pink and red. In cream or liquid, we use our fingers to generously apply the blusher on our cheekbones. Above these, we opt for an illuminator, preferably pink too!
3) We draw small dots with a brown pencil, to recreate the effect of summer freckles found on the nose.
4) With a brown fine-tipped eyeliner, draw a mini curve at the end of the eye for a naturally enlarged look. All that remains is to add our favorite mascara!
5) To complete the fruit-themed make-up, apply the blusher previously tapped on our cheeks to induce our lips with the same colors. We crown it all with our gloss favorite for the shiniest look.
Here are some essential products to get to embrace the strawberry flavor trend:
Minéral 89 72H hydration boost cream at Vichy – $46
Cream bronzer Cheeks Out Freestyle from Fenty Beauty at Sephora – $48
Elf Creamy Bronzer Bronzer Mastic on Amazon – $8
Nars Crème De La Bronze at Pharmaprix – $50
Mini small cream contour stick face trace by Westman Atelier at Sephora – $34
Melting cream blush Stay Vulnerable from Rare Beauty at Sephora – $30
MILK MAKEUP Cream Lip & Blush Stick at Sephora – $32
Gel Cream Blush CloudPaint of Glossier at Sephora – $27
Rare Beauty Soft Pinch Liquid Blush at Sephora – $32
Highlighter applicator Pillow Talk by Charlotte Tilbury at Sephora – $57
Natural glow enhancer True Match Lumi Glotion from L’Oréal Paris on Amazon – $20
illuminating beauty tube Halo Glow from elf Cosmetics at Pharmaprix – $13
Rare Beauty Positive Light Liquid Highlighter at Sephora – $34
Freckle pen, 2 stamp colors at Walmart – $16
NYX Epic Ink Liner Brown Liquid Eyeliner on Amazon – $12
Clarins Hydrating Comfort Lip Oil at Sephora – $36
Gloss fat oil lip drip from NYX on Amazon – $14
Extravagant plumping lip gloss at Sephora – $18
Gloss Clean Fresh Yummy from Covergirl on Amazon – $14
We can’t help adding everything to our basket!
• Read also: Here’s why this blush is selling out every minute around the world
• Read also: Rumor has it that Hailey Bieber is pregnant after this video was revealed
• Read also: Trend: Influencers and celebrities all dare the “boob-window” this summer
WATCH: Hailey Bieber revives ‘Barbiecore’ in a plunging neckline mini dress