Updated 28/05/2020 14:48
This confinement have been many celebrities that have been encouraged to share on Instagram their recipes in video. Besides famous chefs, we have seen cook, for example, to the queen, Maximum the Netherlands or to Pilar Rubio (who prepares some crackers gluten-free for snacking). But if someone has surprised us has been Eva Longoria, and has done so for his impromptu and joyful way of cooking. Your recipe for Eggplant milanese is a good example.
In the last weeks, Eva Longoria have been encouraged to share on Instagram some of their favorite recipes, and has done so, in any ocasin, accompanied even his son Santi, for almost 2 years. Author of the book The kitchen of Evathe actress already bean shown that the kitchen is one of your hobbies but it has been during this confinement when we’ve seen it in action. Fun, improvising, and with some doubt at the time of preparing the dishes, this facet of the american actress has been all a discovery, and its proposal of Eggplant milanese a good choice for when you don’t know what to eat.
Ingredients: eggplant, flour, egg, panko, black pepper, cherry tomatoes, rcula, basil, parsley, olive oil, vinegar balsmico, parmesan cheese and salt.
- Cut the eggplant into thin slices lengthwise (although Eva Longoria, by mistake, did it in the opposite direction). rooms a few minutes in the oven.
- Prepares 3 sources: in the first, place flour with pepper; in the second, a beaten egg with pepper; and, in the last panko. Pass the eggplant for these ingredients in the same order.
- In a sartn, with abundant hot oil, fre eggplants until they are golden and crispy. Let loose the excess oil on a rack for an oven.
- Meanwhile, cut the cherry tomatoes and adeles salt and djalos aside for a few minutes. This will make the tomatoes drain the water and the salad is not so watery.
- Prepares the alio by mixing the vinegar balsmico, the olive oil, the basil and the parsley. Mix well and adds to the tomatoes.
- To serve, place the eggplants on them, aade rcula and tomato salad. Ends with a touch of grated parmesan.