Big, voluminous lips have been on the wish list of beauty lovers since Kylie Jenner turned her mouth into a lucrative beauty brand in 2014. So much so that today’s Kylie Cosmetics began its story as Kylie Lip Kits. Ideal solution for those who want to avoid aesthetic procedures. It is then that the market begins to react and lip products with a plumping effect, including hyaluronic acid, enter the scene.
Hyaluronic acid, one of the most famous skincare assets, it acts on the skin together with collagen providing a more hydrated and healthy skin for your skin care routine. Gloss and lip serums enriched with the ingredient are able to bring a plumping effect, raising the hydration levels of the mouth.
What is it for?
According to Joyce Rodrigues, specialist biochemical pharmacist, Hyaluronic Acid is a natural component of our body, a substance present in various regions of the body, such as bones, muscles and skin. The ingredient supplied by the fibroblasts has production stimulated by inflammatory mediators or through growth factors.
+Hyraluronic Acid: What is hyaluronic acid? See different ways to use skincare asset
This asset is definitive in the replacement of hydration and in the formation of collagen and elastin, it is also very suitable to bring benefits of skin volumization and filling, leaving it looking healthier and more vibrant.
In contact with the lips, hyaluronic acid also assumes the filling function, promoting the effect of hydrated skin and with an instant voluminous effect. The active makes small spaces of the lips to be filled with hydration, which guarantees this plump effect.
+ makeup Mari Kato: makeup with one color and several textures
The major concern in the use of these products is the additional ingredients used, which can cause redness and excessive increase in circulation. Therefore, it is necessary to test for allergy or sensitivity before application.
Gloss with filling effect
1. BT Plump Lip Gloss, Bruna Tavares, R$42.90.
2. Vegan Lip Moisturizer with Roses and Squalane, Biossance, R$89.
3. Lip Gloss Lip Maximizer, Dior, R$209.
4. Bomb Heat Lip Gloss, Fenty Beauty, R$149.
5. Lip Gloss Plumper Lip Injection, Too Faced, R$179.
6. Pure Color Envy Volumizing Gloss, Esteé Lauder, R$175.
7. Gloss Glossip, Fran by Franciny Ehlke, R$32.
8. Lip Lifter Gloss, Maybelline, R$79.
9. Lip Balm Beauty Lipcare Plump, R$70.
10. Outrageous Plump Extreme Lip Gloss, Sephora Collection, R$99.
11. PowerGlass Lip Gloss, MAC, R$119.
12. Eudora Glam Treat Hyaluronic Acid Gloss, R$44.
13. Hyaluronic Gloss, Quem Disse, Berenice? by Rafa Kalimann, R$43.
14. Repairing Sap for Lips, Quintal Dermocosmeticos, R$59.
15. Lip Volumizer Lip Serum, La Mer, R$700.