Trained mainly in television, the actress Jenna Elfman she established herself thanks to her roles in some famous TV series, and naturally passing from one project to another she increasingly gained the attention of viewers. Currently busy with a popular new series, the actress continues to demonstrate that she knows how to innovate within the industry. Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Jenna Elfman.
Jenna Elfman: TV series and movies
10. He has starred in popular TV series. The actress made her debut on the small screen by acting in a few episodes of series such as Jelly and flab (1995), Murder One (1996) and Almost Perfect (1996). However, the real success comes thanks to the role of Dharma in Dharma & Gregwhere he acted from 1997 to 2002. Later, he will take part as a guest star in titles such as Brothers & Sisters – Family Secrets (2007), My Name Is Earl (2008), Shameless (2012), damages (2012), e 1600 pens (2012-2013). She gets major roles for series Pregnant by accident (2009-2010), Growing Up Fisher (2014), with JK SimmonsAnd Imaginary Mary (2017). Since 2018 she has been playing the role of June in the series Fear The Walking Deadplaying alongside the actors Lennie James, Danay Garcia, Alycia Debnam-Carey And Maggie Grace.
9. He has taken part in cinema films. Throughout her career, Elfman has also acted on the big screen on several occasions, making her debut in 1997 with the film The last contract. Subsequently he takes part in films such as Desperately wanted tribe (1998), EdTV (1999), with Matthew McConaughey And Woody Harrelson, Temptations of love (2000), by Edward Norton, Love in the city… and betrayals in the countryside (2001), Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003), 6 wives and a dad (2009) and Bed friends (2011), with Mila Kunis.
8. She is also a producer. Elfman didn’t limit herself to playing the role of interpreter, but on several occasions she also covered the role of producer for some TV series, which obviously also included her as the protagonist. In fact, you produced about 23 episodes of the series Dharma & Gregand later held the role again for Courting Alex And Pregnant by accident.
Jenna Elfman is on Instagram
7. Has a personal account. The actress has a personal Instagram profile followed by 141,000 people and kept constantly updated, with currently over 3,000 posts. Here the actress usually shares photographs taken in moments of daily leisure or little curiosities concerning her. However, there are also several promotional images of his projects as an interpreter.
Jenna Elfman: who is her husband
6. She is married. Since 1995, the actress has been married to Bodhi Elfman, grandson of the famous composer Danny Elfman. The two, who lead a family life away from the spotlight, had two children, born respectively in 2007 and 2010. On the Instagram profile of the actress it is possible to find some images that portray her in the company of the family, in some of their moments of leisure.
Jenna Elfman in Fear the Walking Dead
5. She joined the series from the fourth season. The actress makes her debut in the spin-off series starting from the fourth season, playing the role of June. This she immediately presents herself as a solitary woman, who rejects and lies about her identity, tending not to trust those around her. It will be revealed that before the outbreak she was a nurse in the intensive care unit.
4. The role required a lot of training. In order to participate in the series, the actress had to undergo constant physical training, necessary to be able to withstand the dynamic sequences present within the series. Elfman said she put a lot of effort into it, in order not to have to resort excessively to stunt doubles.
3. She is drawn to the human side of the character. Elfman was particularly enthusiastic about the role, stating that it has not been a long time since she has come across such a complex and emotionally fragile character. Bringing it to life was a real challenge for her, having to measure herself with June’s many inner wounds, but at the same time it was one of her greatest achievements as an interpreter of her.
Jenna ElfmanDharma & Greg
2. He would like to start a reunion. The revivals of famous TV series have become particularly popular in recent years, just think of that of Will and Grace or the one announced for Friends. In this regard, Elfman stated that on several occasions she has tried to reunite the group of Dharma & Gregand if up to now the conditions for a reunion had not arisen, he still hopes that in the future this can be achieved.
Jenna Elfman: age and height
1. Jenna Elfman was born in Los AngelesCalifornia, United States, September 30, 1971. The actress is 178 centimeters tall overall.