In a time of black crisis, good news arrives. Ikea hires, looks for employees throughout Italy: it has opened new positions that range in different fields. The search for new units to be employed in Italy by Ikea also provides for jobs that allow you to earn up to 3,500 euros.
There are many workers who will be able to apply. Find out what the profiles sought from Ikea and the reference sectors.
Ikea takes on all over Italy: the most coveted profile
Ikeaa company founded in 1943 by Ingvar Kamprad is a multinational that, over the years, has managed to conquer 42 countries around the world, including Italy.
In our country, Ikea is present in well 14 Regions (from North to South) and it is in these regions that the Swedish company opened new positions in July, offering many people the opportunity to work in various fields.
The type of contracts offered by the company is not yet clear: the only certain thing is the long list of employees it is looking for. Among many profiles, one of the most coveted is the Logistic Manager who earns on average 3,500 euros per month. Let’s move on to the long list of employees wanted by the Swedish multinational.
Employees required by Ikea in Italy
Here, below, i main profiles searched by Ikea in various Italian provinces:
- Cash register area (Afragola, Naples, San Giuliano, Sesto Fiorentino);
- Logistics Officer (Rome, Sesto Fiorentino);
- Food Kitchen Production Leader (Villesse, Gorizia);
- Customer Support Officer (Carugate Milan) and IT Specialist law 68/99 (San Giuliano Milanese);
- Food Team Leader and Commercial Team Leader – XS Store (Fiumicino);
- Warehouse System Specialist, Technical Support Specialist, Logistics Process and Mapping Support, Warehouse operator (forklift driver), Silo Technician, Food Coworker and Safety & Security Specialist (Piacenza);
- Safety & Security Specialist (Corsico, Milan);
- Circular Hub Officer and Design Area Commercial Officer (Bari);
- Store Communication & Interior Design Manager (Pisa);
- Goods Receiving Officer and Food Area Employee (Padua);
- Joinery worker (Genoa);
- Logistics Officer (Casalecchio di Reno, Rimini, San Giovanni Teatino, Genoa, Pisa and Villesse);
- Sales Clerk (Catania, Padua, Pisa, Collegno, Rimini, Villesse), Sales and Design Clerk (Afragola, Baronissi, Sesto Fiorentino);
- Commercial Areas Operator – Protected Categories Law 68/99 (Collegno);
- Catering clerk (Genoa, Baronissi, Catania, Afragola, San Giuliano Milanese, Villesse, Corsico), Bar & Catering clerk and Logistics clerk (Roncadelle, Carugate);
- BAR area employee (Villesse) and Catering & Checkout Officer (Villesse and Rimini).