K1 visa and K3 visa for U.S. non-immigrants

The government of the United States of America established the K-1 non-immigrant visa. This visa is for fiancés and must be applied for at an embassy in a different country.However, the first step must be taken by North American citizens to become sponsors of its partners. In order to accomplish this, Americans must apply to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) for this process.

When the K-1 visa is approved, the two people involved in the process will have three months to get married.

This time will expire upon the alien’s arrival in North America.

After the wedding, interested parties have the opportunity to apply for a change of immigration status due to marriage.

Through this operation, you can obtain a green card, which provides permanent residence in the northern countries.

USCIS reports that if the applicant does not marry within the required period, the immigrant must leave the United States or be deported.

There is another option for nationals to transfer foreign citizens via a K-3 visa.

The visa process has its fees

The K-3 visa is for a husband and wife who are entitled to a Form I-130. This file contains applications submitted by locals for foreign family members.

The Total Law virtual space clearly reveals the differences between K-1 and K-3 visas. The website also explains the requirements for selecting these visas and their validity periods.

Total Law recommends that users seek the assistance of legal counsel to resolve these cases. There are some fees for the K-1 visa, such as a USCIS introduction, which costs $535.00.

There is a fee of $265.00 levied on the DS-160 form, and medical examination fees of varying value, among other fees.

K-3 visas also do not provide accurate health screening fees, and USCIS entry fees remain unchanged. The K-3 visa application fee is $325.00.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *