The creators from Kaiko studio do not let you forget about the refreshed Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Later this year, players will be able to discover a new story with the latest expansion. Fatestorm will take us to the new land of Mitros.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning originally debuted in 2012, but in 2020 the production was refreshed by Kaiko studio, which at one time also remastered the next installments of the Darksiders series. After the premiere on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, the developers did not say “enough” and released a version for the Nintendo Switch. Now it’s time for a new story.
The new Fatesworn expansion will be available on December 14 for players using Sony, Microsoft and PC consoles. To get to know the new story expansion, you must have the basic version of the game – but if you want to enter the climatic fantasy world, THQ Nordic has introduced the digital edition of The Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Fate Edition, which includes both the base game and the Fatesworn expansion.
“With the end of the Crystal War and the defeat of Gadlow, the people of Amalur hoped for peace to return to their lands. And while this has indeed happened, rumors of a new threat are spreading in the far west, in the icy lands of Mitros. None other than Telogrus, the God of Chaos himself, has awakened and is gathering followers to plunge the whole world into confusion! “
Features of Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Fatesworn:
- add-on set in a completely new environment called Mitros, with mountains and snowy landscape,
- face the God of Chaos in a 6-hour main quest with a compelling storyline that will end the game, with new and returning characters
- Chaos as a completely new gameplay mechanic combined with weapons, enemies, rifts and portals,
- maximum level raised to 50,
- the journey will take you to two brand new dungeon sets,
- Step into the Chaos Portals to discover 25 brand new Chaos Realm dungeons spread across the Fatesworn and Old World
- new enemies and variations of pre-existing enemies,
- new items for crafting weapons, gems, potions with new reagents and components,
- 6 new, unique armor sets with unique and powerful characteristics,
- 21 new weapons and shields (9 Chaos weapons, 15 unique),
- new accessories such as rings and charms with powerful features
- new music from the award-winning composer Grant Kirkhope,
- a new mystery merchant selling randomized equipment boxes, giving you a whole new way to complete rare item sets
- new twist cards,
- tons of new side quests and faction missions to complete
- new villages and cities, houses and interiors, and much more.