Lech Poznań regularly lends young players to other teams so that they get the chance to perform regularly. Tomasz Rząsa, the club’s sports director, told about what “Kolejorz” plans are for individual players.
The team from Wielkopolska is satisfied with the attitude of several players who temporarily represent the colors of other clubs. However, Lech does not intend to take them from loans now, but only after the end of the season.
– Whenever we hire our young player, it is primarily with his development in mind. About gaining experience in senior football thanks to regular appearances – Rząsa said in an interview with Lech’s official website.
– And this is the case with Krzysiek Bąkowski and Filip Szymczak. They are both important links in their teams, which makes us happy. During the spring round, we will also be closely monitoring them in the context of the next season – he assured.
– We decided that Janek Sykora will not come back to us in winter. We want him to continue his good attitude in Victoria and to come back to us in the summer, encouraged by good months in the Czech Republic – he stressed.
– Experience has taught us that a loan is a natural move on the way to the first team. These positive examples from the past can be multiplied, it is enough to mention Jan Bednarek, Kamil Jóźwiak, Robert Gumny, Jakub Moder or Tymoteusz Puchacz – He admitted.
– And others will follow, our young footballers from 2003 and 2004 are just getting ready to go to the first-league clubs. We will inform you about the details as soon as we complete these topics and sign contracts – finished.