Mamed Khalidov spoke about his future. A declaration was made

The last few weeks have not been easy for Mamed Khalidov. During the last KSW gala in Arena Gliwice, the 41-year-old was brutally knocked out by Roberto Soldicia in the fight of the evening. Khalidov was lying on the boards for a long time and needed the help of the medical service. After the fight, he was transported to the hospital, where he underwent surgery. The legendary warrior admitted that the worst is over and that he may slowly consider his future at KSW, although the doctors treating him advised against returning to the ring.

Khalidov shared information about his health and his possible return to the cage on social media with his fans.

– As long as I’m in the game, I would like to fight at the highest level. Now I will wait for my bones to heal and start training. I don’t think we said the last word. Together with my staff we will decide what to do next. Regarding my health, I feel very well, but I need 2/3 months for everything to heal completely. Doctors said everything worked out. I would also like to thank the fans for the words of support, because I received thousands of messages – said Khalidov.

In the following weeks, we will see if the 41-year-old, who has held the KSW federation championship belt for years, will still be seen in the cage.

About David Martin

David Martin is the lead editor for Spark Chronicles. David has been working as a freelance journalist.

Check Also

The pin enters the cage. Hit fight with the Fame MMA star? “Only pass”

Artur Szpilka appeared in the ring for the last time on May 30 last year, …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *