Lazio have not yet had their final word on the summer transfer window. While players such as Hugo Lloris or Leonardo Bonucci remain on the waiting list, the Rome club appear to be close to locking down French midfielder Matteo Guendozzi, who plays at Olympique de Marseille.
Serguj Milinkovic-Savic left Lazio for Saudi Arabia this summer. A start that left a void in midfield. Even though Daichi Kamada has arrived, the club is still looking for reinforcements. For this purpose, the Matteo Guendouzzi track has been studied for some days. In a press conference today, Marseille president Pablo Longoria confirmed the interest and offer of one club, which would be none other than Lazio. The president of OM reluctantly announced, “There are still five days left until the market closes… As for Matteo Guendouzzi, there are still some details to be defined, even though I can confirm that There is an offer on the table.” Go into great detail of the situation. The deal should be done in the next few days.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• Benjamin Pavard back in training, his arrival at Inter still conditional
• What hinders Mehdi Taremi’s arrival at AC Milan
• Details of Napoli deal for Jesper Lindström emerge
• Paulo Dybala will not be able to play the match against AC Milan due to injury.
• “We feel the absence of Jose Mourinho”, Lorenzo Pellegrini