Japanese midfielder Daichi Kamada joined Lazio Roma in the summer after completing his contract at Eintracht Frankfurt. After playing his first game in his new colours, the 27-year-old midfielder revealed what made him choose the Italian club.
“Maurizio Sarri, a real tactician, was decisive in my decision to come to Lazio. I thought if I am playing aggressive and accurate football, it will be good for me and I can grow as a player. I want to play for him,” he began. He talks about the comparison between himself and Serguj Milinkovic-Savic. He said that these are two different profiles. “I was impressed by his antics. It is clear that he and I have different styles of play and I think he is physically better than me,” concluded the Japanese midfielder.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• Benjamin Pavard at Inter, it is imminent
• Juventus tweaks attack plan for Romelu Lukaku
• Details of Victor Osimhen’s new contract
• Lazio intensifies for a French midfielder
• Mohammed Simakan in the sights of Naples