- In the article “I’m not a priest here. How it is to work in the Szlachetnia Paczka”, we described the cases of mobbing in the “Spring” Association
- According to the WP.pl portal, investigators are still collecting new evidence against the former authorities of the organization
- – In the course of the proceedings concerning irregularities in the “Spring” Association, the gathering of evidence is still in progress, including the interrogation of people related to the “Spring” association – the prosecutor’s office informed
- As part of the ongoing investigation, several hundred people have already been questioned. According to Wp.pl, there are still 200 witnesses left
- More important information can be found on the Onet homepage
Let us recall: a group of 21 former employees of the Szlachetna Paczka Association “Spring” – including people who do not know each other, who have various years of service and age – in September 2018 decided to reveal how the management of the organization by Fr. Jacek Stryczek.
We described it in the report “I am not a priest here. How it is to work in Szlachetna Paczka”.
In 2019, the police seized documents and a computer in the priest’s apartment. Including an investigation is conducted on the basis of the secured evidence. The prosecutor’s office is still waiting for information from accounting and financial experts.
According to the information obtained by Wirtualna Polska, the investigation in this case takes so long, because there are still over 200 witnesses to be questioned.
“Investigators from Krakow do not confirm that the accusations against Stryczek are not to be confirmed” – informs Wirtualna Polska.
– In the course of the proceedings regarding irregularities in the “Spring” association, the gathering of evidence is still in progress, including the interrogation of people associated with the “Spring” Association. Thus, its completion is not planned in the near future – Janusz Hnatko, the press spokesman of the District Prosecutor’s Office in Krakow, told Wirtualna Polska.
At the end of the year, “Dziennik Polski” reported that “the allegations of mobbing in the Spring association are not confirmed by the facts.” Paweł Zastrzeżyński attacked former employees of Szlachetna Paczka, who told years ago about the way the organization was managed by Fr. Jacek Stryczek.
In the article “Noble Package and Investigation. This is how it works in Polska Press [WYJAŚNIAMY]”Janusz Schwertner revealed how” Dziennik Polski “harassed and lied to his interlocutors by presenting screens, e-mail fragments and reports from informants. In connection with Zastrzeżyński’s actions, one of the persons had already submitted a notification to the prosecutor’s office.
We are glad that you are with us. Subscribe to the Onet newsletter to receive the most valuable content from us
Source: Wirtualna Polska, Onet
Creation date: Today, 12:52