Motorola Moto G200, a super-medium with an ex-top Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ processor, went on sale in Poland. The price of the Moto G200 seems reasonable, especially when compared to its predecessor. Is this a smartphone worth buying?
Motorola Moto G200 had its Polish premiere over two weeks ago (along with four other smartphones). Only today you can order it.
Motorola Moto G200 in Polish sales
If I did not miss something, the Motorola Moto G200 made its debut in Polish sales in the x-kom store. The smartphone is available in Glacier Green and Stellar Blue.
According to the manufacturer’s announcement, the Polish price of the Moto G200 was set at 1999 zlotys. It is as much as PLN 500 less than in the previous generation, although the smartphone itself is clearly better.
Moto G200 specification
At this point, let me recall the technical data of the Motorola Moto G200:
- processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 888+ 5G, 8 GB RAM LPDDR5 and 128 GB UFS 3.1 memory,
- screen IPS LCD with a diagonal of 6.8 inches, resolution Full HD + i 144 Hz refresh rate,
- the camera: 108MP main unit, 13MP ultra wide angle lens with macro function and a depth sensor; 16 MP selfie camera,
- 5000 mAh battery with 30W quick charge,
- Wi-Fi 6E, NFC, USB type C 3.1, GPS with Galileo, a fingerprint reader on the side frame or a 5G modem and Android 11,
- all this enclosed in a splash-proof housing (IP52) measuring 168.07 × 75.53 × 8.89 mm and weighing 202 grams.
You will learn everything about the Motorola Moto G200 from the following post dedicated to the official presentation:
Motorola has gone to his senses: the Polish price of the new Moto G200 with SD888 + is cool!