The Celtics probably beat the Pacers after Jayson Tatum’s good night. The Hornets cut short a series of sixteen consecutive defeats against the Sixers with cause for celebration. Magic has not been saved since their tenth defeat in a row, and the Hawks are also doing poorly, not taking advantage of Heat’s staffing problems. The Knicks after a good night of RJ Barrett managed to stop the rushing Mavericks. In the Texas Derby, the Rockets were better than Spurs by Eric Gordon’s 6/7 three. The fight for survival continues for the Jazz, who have been playing very heavily in their last matches with a reserve squad due to the COVID-19 protocol. At the end of the day, the Nets smashed the Bulls and Kings beat the Lakers in the California derby despite LeBron James’ 34 points.
INDIANA PACERS – BOSTON CELTICS 100: 119
PHILADELPHIA 76ERS – CHARLOTTE HORNETS 98: 109
- This is a very important victory for the players Charlotte Hornets. For five years now they have not been able to beat Philadelphia 76ers. In the end, they played a good game and broke a tiring series of them. An experienced driver led them to the victory Gordon Haywardwho admitted right after the game that he was happy with this little success, but that the team must focus on the bigger goal.
- The Sixers have won sixteen previous matches in this competition. So it was an extremely unbearable rival for the charges James Borry. The signal to attack came from Hayward with a 9/9 hitting in the first half, including four long-range shots. For the break, the Hornets came down with a 14-point lead and the players in the second half Doca Rivers they did not threaten them anymore.
- In this way, the seven-match series of Sixes’ victories came to an end. Joel Embiid he’s in great shape, but that wasn’t enough the night before. 31 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists and the Sixers leader block against Hornets. 17 stitches, 8 rebounds and 5 assists he has made Tobias Harris. On the away side from Charlotte 30 points, 7 assists and Hayward’s 3 steals, 22 stitches, 4 assists Terry Rozier and 21 points, 8 rebounds and 2 blocks Miles Bridges.
WASHINGTON WIZARDS – ORLANDO MAGIC 112: 106
ATLANTA HAWKS – MIAMI HEAT 91: 115
- Despite the lack of a few significant names in the rotation, young players Miami Heat they find a way to win all the time. He had played a key role the night before Tyler Herrothat is having a really successful season. The team from Florida has just finished a six-game away tour with a balance of 4-2, which is a good result considering the staffing problems in the team.
- For the break, the Heat came down with a 5-point lead which grew very quickly to 21 after a 16-0 series right at the start of the third quarter. Atlanta Hawks managed to come down to -13 after a 7-0 run at the start of the final quarter. Until the end of the match, however, they watched the opponent’s back, who kept a double-digit lead in the whole second half.
- This is the team’s third consecutive defeat Nate McMillan. Defense remains the key problem for them. Only 15 points (4/15 FG) and 5 assists Trae Young. He provided 16 stitches and 11 rebounds John Collins. In his case, there is a lot of talk about a possible transfer. For Heat, 21 points, 9 rebounds and 11 assists from Herro’s bench. He provided 18 points and 10 rebounds Caleb Martinand also did well Omer Yurtseven, which is a kind of coach’s discovery Erika Spoelstra. He recorded 13 points, 10 rebounds and 6 assists.
NEW YORK KNICKS – DALLAS MAVERICKS 108: 85
- New York Knicks they interrupted a series of six wins in a row Dallas Mavericks in a ruthless style for a rival. For the team from Big Apple, this is the fourth victory in the last five games. Thanks to him, they again have the same number of wins as losses. They played key roles in this victory RJ Barrett and Mitchell Robinson.
- The former is the youngest player in the history of Knicks to score a minimum of 30 points in two matches in a row. The Mavs, on the other hand, had serious problems converting open throws into points. Throughout the game, they hit 41% of the game’s success rate, and they made only 8/37 for three. At the end of the first quarter, the Knicks were leading by 11 points. Immediately at the start of the second half of the run, 11-0 helped the hosts build a lead that they would not give up.
- Mavs played without Kristaps Porzingis and coach Jason Kidd – both are in quarantine. Luka Doncis he tried to drag the band on his shoulders. He recorded 21 points (8/23 FG, 1/9 3PT), 11 rebounds and 5 assists. He provided 14 points, 7 rebounds and 6 assists Jalen Brunson. For Knicks 32 stitches (13/22 FG, 4/7 3PT), 7 Barrett rebounds, another 19 stitches, 10 Robinson rebounds and 17 points, 12 rebounds and 8 assists Julius Randle.
SAN ANTONIO SPURS – HOUSTON ROCKETS 124: 128
- One of the most interesting matches played the night before. The two teams from Texas do not have strong goals for this season, but they created an interesting spectacle until the very end, exchanging blows. Young Dejounte Murray he ended up with the best career point score, but Houston Rockets they spoiled him that night by breaking up their own streak of three defeats in a row.
- The role of a veteran turned out to be crucial – Eric Gordonwho posted 20 points in the second half and the Rockets made up for a 9-point loss. Earlier, Spurs closed the first half with a 14: 5 run and took the lead. The Rockets caught them at the end of the third part of the match and in the fourth part of the game Stephen Silas they won 37:34. 4 minutes before the end they were leading with a difference of 9 points after a hit Kevin Porter Jr.
- Three Devina Vassella 2 minutes before the end, Rox’s advantage decreased to 5 points (113: 118), but that was all it was for San Antonio Spurs be. This is their seventh loss in the last eight games. Dejounte Murray recorded a triple-double of 32 points (career record), 10 rebounds and 11 assists. From the bench 21 stitches Bryn Forbes and 18 stitches Keldon Johnson. For Rockets 31 points (6/7 3PT) Eric Gordon and 23 points, 11 rebounds Christian Wood.
UTAH JAZZ – CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 91: 111
CHICAGO BULLS – BROOKLYN NETS 112: 138
- In the first half of the match, nothing indicated such a disaster Chicago Bulls. The two teams from the summit of the eastern conference were to create an excellent spectacle. It was, but only during the first 24 minutes that Brooklyn Nets they are done with a 2-point lead. Everything turned upside down after the teams returned from the locker room.
- Nets won the third part of the match 39:19! The Bulls had no idea how to stop the rival machine from speeding up. The lack of an effective defense also translated into the lack of an effective attack. With every passing minute, the problems of the players Billy Donovan it was just getting worse and the Nets were confidently headed for victory using the brilliant form of their leaders.
- This is the Bulls’ second defeat in the last three games. Thanks to the win, the Nets got closer to their rival for a match and a half. The Chicago team continues to lead the east. 22 points and 6 assists Zach LaVine, 19 stitches and 4 rebounds DeMara DeRozana. On the Nets side 27 sts and 9 assists Kevin Durant, 25 stitches, 7 rebounds and 16 assists James Harden and 21 stitches (6/8 3PT) from the bench Patty Mills.
SACRAMENTO KINGS – LOS ANGELES LAKERS 125: 116
- After a series of four wins in a row, there were two more defeats. Last night LeBron James and the company did not manage the trip with those who had their problems this season Sacramento Kings. Thanks to victory, the players Alvin Gentry they broke a series of five consecutive defeats. At the end of the first half Los Angeles Lakers they took the lead by 67:53.
- In that part, they played better basketball on both sides of the court. However, a 13-0 run at the turn of the second and third quarter allowed Kings to make up for the losses. Now the hosts began to impose the terms of the game and in the third quarter they took a double-digit lead. They won this installment 40:23. The key moment came at 1:23 before the end of the game when a LeBron James hit reduced the Lakers loss to 2 points (116: 118).
- The Lakers needed an effective defense, but they didn’t stop De’Aaron Fox. He tried to make up for his losses Russell Westbrook, but in the next possession he missed three points fatally. It was a gift to Kings. Chimezie Metu 46 seconds before the end of the game, he tried for three points and gave his team the lead of 123: 116, which the Kings would not give up.
- James once again doubled and tripled, finishing the match with 34 points (13/29 FG, 3/12 3PT), 7 rebounds and 6 assists. He was trying to help him Malik Monkwith 22 stitches, 7 rebounds and 3 assists. Only 2/14 from Russell Westbrook’s play. On the home side, 29 points, 4 assists by De’Aaron Fox, 23 points and 7 rebounds Harrison Barnes. With a double-double of 14 points and 10 assists, the game was over Tyrese Haliburton.