Starting this Friday (1st), the issuance of electronic service invoices (NFS-e) under the national standard will be mandatory for micro-entrepreneurs (MEIs) nationwide who provide services to legal entities (PJs). This measure is in accordance with Resolution 169/22 of the Simples Nacional Management Committee (CGSN) and applies to his MEI service providers for legal entities.
For the federal government and Sebrae, which supports and guides entrepreneurs throughout the process, adopting a single model for NFS-e is a new initiative that reduces bureaucracy and benefits the federal government and, more importantly, the taxpayers themselves. is.
“We standardize information, reduce costs, and increase efficiency. By being exempt from issuing paper documents, micro and small businesses will be more competitive and reduce bureaucracy,” said Desio of Sebrae. the president defends. lime.
step by step
If you are not yet compliant with national NFS-e standards, please refer to our step-by-step guide to registering with the platform and getting started using the system for issuing invoices.
- Entrepreneurs should access the National Portal for Electronic Invoicing of Services (https://www.nfse.gov.br/EmissorNacional).
- There are three options for logging into Emissor Web with MEI. Username and password access (by registering information through the portal), digital certificates, and gov.br accounts. To log in to gov.br, legal representatives must have a silver or gold stamp. If the entrepreneur chooses to use the application version, her web emitter must be configured first.
- In order to issue NFS-e, it is necessary to register the data of the deployed economic activity and set the company information.
- For the first access, you have to go to settings and enter the email and phone used to generate NFS-e in the fields.
- In the Estimated Tax Amount field, select the third option, Do Not Advertise Estimated Tax Amount.
- All ready! If the user chooses to use the app to publish a note, they must register a “favorite service” and click “new favorite service”. You can register up to 10 favorite services, just enter the required information, select an activity, and add “New Favorite Service”.
Once the MEI is registered on the platform, we will issue the first invoice. See how easy the process is below.
- Simply select whether you want to use ‘Full Issuance’ or ‘Simplified Issuance’ in the Invoice Issuer Portal.
- If you choose “Simple issuance”, you will have to enter the request data (client’s CPF/CNPJ and the value of the service to be provided). Only services registered in advance in “Favorite Services” can be used to issue NFS-e.
- The “fully issued” option is mandatory for some types of service offerings, such as exports and services where tax (ISSQN) is payable at the borrower’s location.
- If opting for the latter option, entrepreneurs should take care to enter all the required data so as not to make mistakes when creating the invoice. Note that entering a service description and its value is mandatory. In “Complete publication”, MEI can select services even if they are not registered as favorites.
- Whichever option you choose, please review all information entered before submitting your invoice. Once this process is complete, it will be ready for publication.
The federal government has put together a page with key questions and answers about NFS-e. Please check this out for details. here. Another online address also provides access to e-books and videos with step-by-step instructions for invoicing via web or mobile.
MEI login authorization through integration with the GOV.BR platform is a new feature for NFS-e public publishers. Another feature is a simplified issuance where an entrepreneur can provide only 3 pieces of information to create a memo. This change is available on both her web version for browsers and mobile version for mobile devices.
For mobile publishers, we have also developed a new feature that allows you to generate an NFS-e auxiliary document (DANFSE) in PDF format and share the document.