Of all the add-ons that we can bet this summer, hats are the ones that are going to make the difference. And there are options to give and give, from hats bucket oversize up caps with a brim for more modern. Do you want to spend the hot months with it on? The street style has inspired us both to do it we had to leave to find our favorite layouts to copy their looks.
Some of our celebrities favorite already point to the trend. Gigi Hadid, Kaia Gerber or Hailey Baldwin defend the caps in their looks street as true pros that they are of the trend athleisure. Many it girls have followed your example, resulting in an absolute invasion of this type of hats for the summer 2020.
The caps not only refresh the styles of the summer and give them a more casual and millennial. They are also the perfect excuse to forget about combing your hair during all the months of heat, hiding, bad hair days of the most effective and modern. They are all advantages!
– Cap basic in a neutral tone of Zara, 9,95 euros.
– Cap cowgirl with flag, Polo Sport, 78,99 euros.
Cap cowgirl with flag-Polo Sport
– Gorra NY New Era 16,99 euros.
– Cap with print animal print H&M, 9,99 eur.
There are in pastel shades, very sweet and on-trend. But also in version denim and neutral colors that don’t go out of fashion, with embroidery, plain or even classics such as the cap of NY. For all of us to find our favorite and start right now to take full advantage of that promises to in the city, beach, pool or wherever you go.
– Hat pastel pink with embroidered ‘Girl Power’ of Bershka, 5,99 euros.
Hat pastel pink with embroidered ‘Girl Power’
– Black baseball cap with embroidered ‘Los Angeles’ of Bershka, 5,99 euros.
Black baseball cap with embroidered ‘Los Angeles’
– Wear a hat with a worn effect Pull&Bear, 9,99 eur.
– Cap with pink lightning bolt embroidered Pull&Bear, 9,99 eur.
– Hat of plaited Green Coast in The English Court, 15,99 euros.
Hat of plaited Green Coast
Pictures | Imaxtree, Gtres, Zara, Asos, H&M, Bershka, Pull&Bear, El Corte Ingles.