The Ministry of Health presented the latest data on the epidemic situation in the country, voivodship and poviat.
The latest report of the Ministry of Health (as of November 28, 2021, 10.30 am) informed about 20,576 new cases of infection, 23,150 new healers, as well as the death of 51 people: 6 due to COVID-19 only and 45 due to comorbidities with COVID-19.
Data for the country:
- Number of people infected since the start of the pandemic: 3 507 828,
- number of deaths since pandemic start: 83 037,
- number of convalescents: 3,000 312,
- number of hospitalized persons: 10 067 (an increase by 360 people per day),
- number of people in quarantine: 684 516,
- number of tests performed in the past day: 71 569.
According to the data presented by the Ministry of Health, 2,047 new cases of infection have been confirmed in the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship. There have been no reported deaths due to COVID-19. Currently, 48 735 inhabitants of Lower Silesia are quarantined.
53 new infections were confirmed in the Świdnica poviat. There have been no reported deaths due to COVID-19. The number of confirmed cases of infection so far is 10,623, while 316 people have died since the beginning of the epidemic. 1,658 inhabitants of the Świdnica poviat are currently quarantined.
Daily reports of infections from the level of national data to the level of poviat data are available at gov.pl/koronawirus. The COVID-19 vaccination report is available at gov.pl/szczepimysie.