Dessert is a gourmet treat What can we eat after giving birth? plate, However, sometimes we feel so satisfied that despite wanting to end it on a high note, we have a hard time eating sweets, especially since they are often made from sugar, which can irritate us over time. Cardiovascular disease, diabetes and tooth decay.
So it’s important to learn more about sugar-free desserts we can eat that will benefit our bodies while still being just as delicious as those with lots of glucose.The advice we will help you prepare is about Pina Colada Mousse Cake.
Benefits of Pineapple and Coconut
this Pineapple will make our dessert They are delicious because they are sweet in nature. This fruit has Lots of potassium and iodine,us Helps control the body’s metabolism. In addition, it contains 85% water, carbohydrates and fiber, and its main vitamins are A, B and C. coconut Is a fiber rich fruits That Provides iron and calciumessential for building muscle.
- five eggs
- Three natural yogurt
- Four packs of unflavored gelatin
- A cup of water
- 50 g grated coconut
- 15 grams stevia
- 100ml olive oil
- 220g whole wheat flour
- 10g baking powder
- five tablespoons honey
- a small pineapple
- lemon peel
The ones you like.
- First we will make coconut mousse, for this we mix two yogurts, coconut and three tablespoons of honey until we get a homogeneous cream.
- We then placed the unflavored gelatin in a cup with two fingers of water, allowed it to hydrate for five minutes, and then microwaved it for 30 seconds.
- Now we mix the gelatin with the cream and put it in the refrigerator.
- We put two egg whites in a container, bring them to stiff peaks and add a little salt. Then we take the cream out of the refrigerator and mix it with the egg whites, making sure to make a circular motion to prevent air loss.
- Put it back in the refrigerator.
- For our caramelized pineapple we have to remove the peel and cut it into small cubes and put them in the pan and when we see them brown we put them in another container and add two tablespoons Honey.
- Now, for the cake we must first preheat the oven to 180°c.
- In a container we will place three eggs and stevia, which we then have to stir for eight minutes. We add natural yogurt and stir again, then add oil and stir again for a few seconds.
- Then in the same container, put the lemon zest, flour and yeast and stir again for a minute and when done combine.
- We will use a mold that must be oiled, add all the mixture and put it in the oven to bake for 40 minutes.
- After removing from the oven, they should be unmoulded and allowed to cool on a rack.
- To complete our dessert, we just need to assemble the cake. To do this we have to cut the cake in half, then add the pineapple and then the mousse. If we want to decorate, we can add mousse again and some squares of pineapple on top of the cake.
- Calories: 230 kcal
- carbohydrate: 29 grams
- cholesterol: 0 mg
- protein: 0 grams
- carbohydrate: 27 grams
- fiber: 0 grams
- sodium: 8 mg
- Total fat: 3 grams
- Saturated fat: 2 grams