Roma do not want to take any risks with star duo Romelu Lukaku and Paulo Dybala and have drawn up a special training plan for the duo.
As Corriere dello Sport reports via TMW, Roma are fully aware of the physical problems suffered by Dybala and Lukaku recently and have therefore drawn up personalized plans for both. In addition to a specific nutrition plan, both men will benefit from one or two days of personal training after each match, which will hopefully help them avoid muscle overload and other physical problems. Dybala suffered a number of frustrating hamstring and ankle injuries last season, while Lukaku missed much of the season due to hamstring and muscle problems.
🔥 Hot topics of the day:
• “There is only one Zlatan”, Stefano Pioli
• “Impressed by its completeness”, Yann Sommer praised Benjamin Pavard
• “Dybala deserves number 10”, Francesco Totti
• Massimiliano Allegri discusses the Paul Pogba file
• “Winning the Madonnina derby would be a beautiful message”, Simone Inzaghi