Ys Net and Deep Silver have revealed the details of the refunds for those who have been disappointed to see the PC version of Shenmue 3 given exclusively to the Epic Games Store.
The publisher Deep Silver and the developer Ys Net have unveiled the reimbursement plan for the PC version of Shenmue 3.
As you know, many players have been disappointed to learn that Shenmue 3 has become an exclusive Epic Games Store and have asked to be reimbursed for what was offered during the Kickstarter campaign. After some resistance, Deep Silver and Ys Net accepted the request of the videogamers and today they explained how they intend to proceed.
Let’s see the highlights of how to proceed and the options available to Shenmue 3 PC backers :
- The refund claim form will be sent in mid-September.
- There will be two weeks to request a refund. Once the time is up, it will become impossible to do so.
- Users can ask for the PS4 version instead of the PC version, or they can request a full refund of what is offered in the Kickstarter campaign.
- Reimbursement will be granted only to PC version backers.
- The reimbursement may take between 20 days and three months to be paid.
Stay Tuned For More Updates.