The television schedules of Friday 13 May 2022 they are rich and have programs for all tastes: entertainment, films and series. What to watch on tv tonight?
TV programs 13 May 2022
The evening programming on Friday 13 May 2022 is vast and features titles for all tastes. Rai1 proposes a new episode of the talent The band, conducted by Carlo Conti. Canale 5, on the other hand, offers the first run film The consequence.
Those who wish to spend the evening with a good film have ample freedom of choice: from Mars Attacks! on Twenty Seven to the film Lolita on Cielo, passing through the rerun of the last episode of the fiction Half black 3 on Rai Premium. Furthermore, the new program conducted by Tommaso Zorzi, namely This is my home! on Real Time. What’s on TV tonight?
Tonight on Rai
- Rai 1 21:25 – The band
- Rai2 21:20 – NCIS – Season 19 Episode 12 – An eye for an eye
- Rai3 21:20 – Germinal
- Rai4 21:20 – Ip Man 2
- Rai Movie 21:10 – Murder on the Orient Express
- Rai Premium 21:20 – Half Black – Season 3 Episode 5 – In his shoes
Tonight on TV Canale 5, Italia 1 and Rete 4
- Network 4 21:20 – Fourth grade
- Channel 5 21:21 – The consequence
- Italy 1 21:20 – Rocky V
Tonight on TV on other broadcasters
- Channel20 21:04 – Repo Men
- Channel 34 21:00 – The teacher
- Twenty Seven 21:10 – Mars Attacks!
- Iris 21:00 – The big game
- Tv8 9:30 pm – Name That Tune Guess the song
- Italy 2 9.15pm – Judgment night – Election Year
- La5 9:10 pm – What to expect when you expect
- Channel Nine 21:25 – Brothers of Crozza
- Sky 9.15pm – Lolita
- Real Time 9.20pm – This is my house!
- La7 9.15 pm – Live propaganda
The consequence: cast and plot
On the evening of Friday 13 May 2022 the first-run film will be broadcast on Canale 5 The consequence. Released in 2019 under the direction of James Kent, the film stars Keira Knightley, Alexander Skarsgard and Jason Clarke.
Based on the novel of the same name by Rhidian Brook released in 2013, it is set in war-torn Germany, precisely in the winter of 1946. Rachel Morgan arrives in the ruins of Hamburg to be reunited with her husband Lewis, a British colonel tasked with rebuilding the city. destroyed.
As they head to their new home, Rachael discovers something that leaves her distraught: her husband has decided to share the house with her former owners, a German widower and her struggling daughter. Coexistence turns out to be more difficult than expected.